Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual

    Did you see the Big Stone Gap Elementary one that went without a bid recently? It was the folks in Coeburn Judy and Bud selling it, they got it from the Sharpe estate here in BSG. I already have it or I may have bid on it. That ones not for sell (my copy), I'm in it...4th grade, one of my classmates was Adriana Trigiani.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member bballgal42's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2008
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual

    I did see it. My Mom taught school in the early 70's at Carnes Middle. It was actually the year that they moved to Powell Valley Primary.

    I have the Coeburn store saved in my favorites on Ebay.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual

    I had talked to them (Judy - Bub) about selling a few higher line things I had on a consignment basis. But as of now I'm thinking I might just wait until this fall when bidding usually seems to be a little stronger and start selling online myself.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member bballgal42's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2008
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual

    That is not a bad idea. Just keep me in mind on the yearbooks though. If I could figure this board out, I would pm you with the exact books.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member bballgal42's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2008
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #16
    Inactive Member bballgal42's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2008
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual

    I was just noticing today that one of the CVC yearbooks that I have for sell has a number of pictures of Ricky Nelson from when he played up there. That was probably about the time he released Garden Party.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member bballgal42's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2008
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual


  9. #19
    Inactive Member bballgal42's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2008
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual


  10. #20
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1928 Big Stone Gap High School Annual

    Thanks, I put it on my watch page.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •